Baby,
First of all thank you for asking me to write something about you and my experience. Not sure when I wrote my experience and something about somebody.
So today on my day off, I sat here reminiscing our togetherness all afternoon. Some of the moments went so quickly that I have to think over if it was before or after.
The day I first saw your picture I liked you. After seeing you @ Korba, I was fond of you.
When we got asked to stand close together, I could feel comfort and easy just been next to you.
After everything was formally finalised, I wanted to spend time with you, I wanted to talk to you, I wanted to know how you feel, what you like.
It was the time of our engagement when I had to put the ring on your finger; I got a chance to touch you for the first time. Your hands were soft and smooth and pretty.
Then after a while, It was such time when I left your premises @ Korba. I wasn’t feeling like it, wanted to speak to you, to know you, but I had to leave. And the time I left, it felt like I am leaving some key part of mine with you.
Then the time came when I came to see you @ Pune. I was filled with the joy of the thought to see you, to touch you, to spend time with you. Soon as I reached Mumbai, I could feel a sense of you.
As I saw you for the first time @ Pune, you looked beautiful from a distance as I got off the taxi. I was waiting to see that glimpse of you for days. Then we started small talk about journey and place.
As we went up to your flat on the lift, I was overjoyed to be with you, to be able to talk to you, and with the feeling that i got the whole two days to spend with you.
As we went inside and you showed me the flowers on the table, it was great to see them you had kept them so carefully. thank you.
After that you kept on surprising me every few hours with cards, balloons, gifts and few kisses.
Soon as you took me to your room, it was great to see everything organized and so clean. The pink bed sheet was nice and attracting and few love balloons on the bed just looked amazing. When you asked me to be seated it made me easy and comfortable.
You surprised me with the cards and gifts, specially the feelings and things you wrote there. Also far before you noticed I wasn’t wearing a watch and you had it planned and gifted to me. Thank you.
Then when you asked me if I was hungry, I had to say yes even though I was not. I wanted to eat with your hands, thank you. Palak ki sabji and roti was just brilliant. And specially having to eat with your hands was feeling like biting your hands.
When you sat in front of me and past lunch, with your eyes looking down, you look so pretty, innocent and beautiful, that I sat there watching you for some time.
The silent in the room was comfortable and I could feel the love in the air, sat there thinking if I should make the first move.
After few minutes, when I made my mind up, I approached for a kiss on your lips; it was smooth, soft and supple. When you also started to kiss I was just in the moon.
I then took your hand and started looking at it and clutch mine with yours.
We had couple more kisses in the room then before we left your premises for movie. You were looking stunning and gorgeous on the black top. I love you.
We had our hands together since then all the time, and on the taxi we went to watch the movie. You guided me towards the theatre collected tickets and then we went to the screen where we had the best seat – the corner one. Thank you.
I was bit hesitant to kiss you there, just thinking too many people. Then after while you said I can kiss if not you – and that was the best kiss I had from you. I love you. I was then no more hesitant and we had few more kisses afterwards.
You had it all planned and gave me cards on the theatre too. We then had popcorn and soft drink on the interval. Which we then shared with you me making sure your having it, so did you. I was feeling like eating your fingers sometimes.
Soon after the movie finished we went to the restaurant next door. It was lovely with excellent environment. Soon as we approached the restaurant we were guided to the table that you booked from before. I never thought you had it planned.
You also had a cake which read “I love you sweet”; that time it was such a special feeling that can never be described in words. Also a card with the cake was made the place so romantic that I could feel the love in the air.
I was looking at you, took couple of your pictures. I wanted to touch you, to kiss you that time, but it was crowded. I also wanted to talk to you, to ask you how you feeling but I think I could have sat next to you on the Sofa.
Restaurant was nice with band playing next to us. Then I was getting phone calls and again and again.
So far there had never been a special moment of my life that I had not shared with bhai, mom, didi or papa. So it’s kind of innate that bhai wanted to know how am I feeling, whether I am happy.
I asked you that I am attending a call and just went out for few minutes. After I came back could see your face down and could see no smile in your face.
I wanted to ask you, to hug you and cuddle you, and wanting to know what happened. But guess the noises around wasn’t letting me make any intimate contact with you.
I could sense and felt as if you have just cried and wanted to hug you, cuddle you, but then I was waiting for you to tell me.
Anyways, noodles and lasagne was really nice, although some south Indian could have just done it. It was too late night and at least we got the food at time, unlike our way back from Korba, kidding.
Then we came back and I had to drop you back home, wasn’t feeling like it, and could felt kind of a sense of urgency to kiss you as we were approaching your Ganaraj Karyalaya.
That concludes first day our official first date on Saturday 10th July which I enjoyed every moment of it and can never forget some special moments. I love you.
To be continued ............
No comments:
Post a Comment